Monday, December 3, 2007

Hello! I am Back

I am sure somebody would leave messages to me, no need to say thanks lah, to show my greatest support is to visit your blog, wait, let me finish my post first. (Don't know if my mailbox is full??

Honestly, time is not enough for me. Finished my camp, now is busy about job,job, job.....cause busy transfer job to new comer....cause my company will shut down operation here and move to Thailand Jan 1. This is the last month before I change to new position. Luckily and must thanks Lord because I am still employed, unluckily the one who taking over my job has just come in for training early Nov. Could you imagine a new comer who need to learn and take over all job loads and functions from a department ( I run a whole department, indeed everyone in my company runs a whole department) just in 2 month time?? Cannot leh, that's why I need to have a very close guidance on her, that's why I will be very busy this month .....and next week will be in Thailand.......Blogging....forget about it lah! Don't know if I have more time next year??? Things really cannot predict lah! I hope things can be normalise in 1st quarter next year. With the change of new post, expect to have more challenge and hopefully can fly more ....

A lot of things happened recently, I hop I can share later. This is just some of my update as at now. Year end is busy but excited because a lot of festival and big day for me....celebrate Christmas, Chinese New Year (going back Sibu, so fun you know!), celebrate my anniversary/ birthday and new year on Jan 31 (Three in one)....so must be fun fun fun.

I would like to write my achievement and thanksgiving for 2007, in fact I think everyone should has things to share about......let me find time to write it later. See you!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh!you are goin to thailand next week.?Your are going back to your hometown to celebrate christmas?So much fun!I wish I could go back to celebrate with my family.Wish you all the best and may your dream come true.:)See you!

Bits said...

Hi Sammi, I hopped to your blog during blog hop and find that your stories are kinda interest. Hope to read more of the "Soup of the day" hehe... feel free to drop by my blog. http://myecila.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am looking for job too.. Hope can get a new job soon..

Sammi said...

To Kee Yit,

Don't worry, sure will find one suitable, Tomorrow will be better.

Sammi said...

To bit of life

Thanks for dropping by, yes I will visit you, I was quite busy and lazy for the past few weeks.

Sammi said...

To Sweetiepie

Yes, year end and begining of year is always fun (many festival).

Anonymous said...

welcome back !
First time here..

Anonymous said...

Visiting here for the first time - don't worry about blogging. Just do it when you have time. That's how I kept mine too. Bit by bit, hey it's now >2 years old!

Angeleyes said...

Merry Christmas Sammi!

Angeleyes said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family Sammi!