Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Away for A While, Don't Miss Me!

To those who care and concern about me - thanks for continue supports and encouragements left in my blog (except Sean because he is just so cunning). I have been so busy this week , busy for job (more news given later), busy for church's youth camp that coming on Saturday to Monday. So I apology for not being able to give you all my courteous reply and visit your blogs. Yes, La'beille can witness and testify that how busy I am. I will do it when I am back. Don't miss me, I will see you next week.

To Dora, let me see your tag easy or not first, you know last tag I did it an hour or two leh, so hard one. Never mind lah, I think I will give you face because you did my tag too (See see see, I learn so fast from Sean - a cunning one).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry sammi,whenever you are back pls give me a shout ok!will wait!:)

L'abeille said...

You have a nice long weekend gal..

Anonymous said...

okok... take a good rest.
Don't forget www.lifelongsharing.com and www.lifelong28.com will miss you ya~~
hahaha... I am so cunning ^^

Zooropa said...

hi Sammi, it's fine take ur time, ok? Take care.

Dora:)