Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year To All

Hello to my friends

It is really a long time since my last update. Busy as a common excuse but I really was in the past. Indeed, the longer I drag the longer I don't dare to open my blog. Luckily not many read my post and it really make me feel better. Unless I compromise my sleeping time, I don't have much time to write. Hopefully I got notebook next year I have more time to write but definitely if continue busy at work and spent time with family, my post will not be constant.

Sorry for those tag post I had promised to write but failed to do it. meanwhile, I would like to write something more personnel whenever I have time. Time fly and I would like to wish all my friends here

Happy New Year, Happy Chinese New Year & Happy all the time!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean this year 2008 right?
It is too long to wait you back again with notebook at 2009 >.<"

Sammi said...

Ya oh, I still haven't gone over 2007, I mean this year. This normally would happed to me when early of the year.

Unknown said...

happy new year sammi!hey!I open your blog every two days ler!good to hear from you again.:)

Sammi said...

Dear Sweetiepie

Is it true, then you are a very good friend of mine leh. Appreciate that very much and that's make is motivation to make me write, thanks sister.

Zooropa said...

Hey Sammi, tot u stopped blogging! Anyway, Happy New Year 2008 2u & ur family!

Dora:)