Monday, November 12, 2007

Your Best Life Now (Good book sharing)

After a long pending, today I must share you this good book called -"Your Best Life Now". It is written by Joel Osteen. It is a very popular book and is best seller in CBA USA and Publishers Weekly. Although it is written by a Pastor but if you eliminate the christian elements, I strongly believe the principles still apply. Indeed it is this book which influences me a lot after Bible. It simply lifts my faith and hope to another level.

I read this book starting end of last year and it brings a lot of changes in my life. The writer try to share his opinions on how to live a abundant and joyful life, it tells about 7 steps to that level. From it, I know that if I would to lose everything in life, one thing I can't lose are faith and hope.

When I confronted difficulties and down time, it helped me walked out of sadness, worry and gave me courage to walk on. Thanks Lord because we can find blessing, strength and peace in Him for He has power to bless, to strengthen us and leave peace in our heart.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am strongly believe in faith and hope too.Can I find this book online?

Anonymous said...

A good book can inspire your daily life and bring more positive thoughts in your life.