Sunday, November 11, 2007

Admire

I am so admire about Dora, I know she is a new blogger about 2 months older than my blog and she has started blogging for money with PPP and Smorty, how I admire her! However, instead of admire, I also learn one thing that is I see dream can really come true as long as we continue to be persistent and faithful in what we believe.

Thanks to some blogger that help me out and give me encourage at the fist place, specially thanks to L'abeille. Thousand words of thanks cannot mean it.

I am here to wait for my turn, I want to make it happen, I want to try it out. Anyway anyhow I have nothing to lose as I learn along the way, I keep on meeting new friends everyday, these are what I have already gain so far.

7 comments:

Zooropa said...

Wow...u gv me more power already Sammi & v work hard 2gether ok?!

Dora:)

Anonymous said...

This is the magic of blogsphere.. Making friends through blogging..

L'abeille said...

Don't worry, that's what friends are for! Cheers..

Sammi said...

To La'beille and KeeYit

Friends, thanks for suppor....

To Dora,

Ya, how I wish I have more power to wish for myself and others. I am glad if you got some encoragement too.

Lemonjude said...

Yes, you can do when your blog is up 3 months old...

a tag for you at http://www.judelittle.com/?p=25

Sasha Tan said...

wei....u cukup "matang" to start paid post edi u know?

Sammi said...

Thanks to Sasha and Lemonjude advice, unfortunately my request to Smorty just declined becuase PR rank is 0 and also not enoutgh txt link.