Friday, November 9, 2007

A Bowl Of Birl Nest

As some of you may know my boy had admitted hospital 2 weeks ago, last Saturday was my girl's turn. She didn't go to hospital but having fever on and off, just I thought she was okay on Tuesday, she started fever again on Wednesday night, so yesterday seems to be right time (holiday) to stay at home to measure her temperature from day to night. What I did is keep on sponging and sponging her when saw her temperature shoot up. What a boring day, my husband was yelling...... You know it has been about three weeks time I don't get enough sleep.....it is how my beauty gone day by day....ha ha!


Oh no, I am out again , let's back on track again, I just want to share you this information, my mother in law taught me yesterday, fed her with a bowl of bird nest before she went on sleep at night and her fever will be away. I found 2 pieces of bird nest left in my kitchen cabinet and we tried it......and it works, her fever seems go away today. Let me wait and see if her fever would come back again and I will update you later. I hope it really works then tomorrow we can FLY......cause it is Saturday.

5 comments:

jazzmint said...

hope ur kids are better now

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tips.!:)

Sammi said...

To Jazzmint

Yes, her fevr left but has bad cough with flame.

To Sweetiepe

I am glad this you find this info is useful.

Zooropa said...

Hi Sammi, how's ur kids now. Hope they r ok hanging out wth mummy & daddy 2day!

Dora:)

Sammi said...

To Dora,

Yes, she is ok now. Thanks.