Thursday, November 8, 2007

Be Kind To Others

I had a bad experience recently, when I asked a simple help from a friend, he returned me with a sour face. I really angry and disappointed at that time, even if he didn't want to help he could just reject in a nice way.

It make me think of what is kindness all about??

I tell you if someone come to me for a simple question or help repeatedly, if I can I will just help. Even f they treated me badly before when they need help that I think I can offer, I will just do it. My principle is, don't let your heart be harden, love and patience need to be practised. I deeply believe love will overwrite all the hatred.

There was once incident about a lost child, as people email to me, for that particular email I sent to one of my friend and this friend of mine return me with a message saying that this kind of email were keep on circulated, meaning quite a disturbing issue. I said sorry but I really thought deeply if I was over reacted? Nope......, I rather be more caring. What she said may be true " quite disturbing " but more importantly I think - more love and caring need to be shown to society today, don't you agree?

No comments: