Thursday, November 15, 2007

Crazy 8 meme


I was tagged by Lemonjude, this is not an easy task to accomplish lah, anyway, I will just try my best!

EIGHT THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT

  1. Educate my children
  2. Sleeping
  3. Reading
  4. Travelling with my family
  5. Shopping
  6. Playing with my children
  7. Eating
  8. Making money

EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

  1. Make sure I accept Jesus Christ
  2. Have done all the things I want
  3. Have my children and loved one company me
  4. Have gone to all my dream places
  5. No pain
  6. Have peace
  7. Have made my will
  8. Have live a abundant life


EIGHT THINGS I SAY OFTEN

  1. You can do it
  2. Thanks
  3. Please
  4. Don't worry
  5. Hi
  6. Hello baby, what are you doing ?
  7. Ok ok
  8. Bye bye

EIGHT BOOKS I’VE RECENTLY READ

  1. Bible
  2. Your Best Life Now
  3. Children Are From Heaven
  4. How To Become A Good Public Speaker
  5. Magic Mirror (Children Story book)
  6. Rhymes for Boy (Children Story Book)
  7. 在爱中成长 (A parenting book)
  8. 儿童基督教信仰基础(How to build your children's faith)

EIGHT SONGS THAT I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER (This is hard for me as I have lost track an can't remember the song title)

  1. 爱如潮水
  2. 掌心
  3. Superwoman

EIGHT THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS

  1. Caring
  2. Joyful
  3. Confident
  4. Knowledgeable
  5. Helpful
  6. Soft but brave
  7. Discipline
  8. Wise

EIGHT THINGS I’VE LEARNED THIS PAST YEAR

  1. Be more patience
  2. Be more confident
  3. Learn to slow down
  4. Learn how to blog
  5. Learn how to monitor fever
  6. Learn to love
  7. Learn to live by faith
  8. Learn to stop gossiping

EIGHT PEOPLE I THINK SHOULD DO CRAZY EIGHT MEME

  1. Crumsy Mommy
  2. KeeYit
  3. Sean
  4. Beckysmom
  5. Shooi
  6. Jazzmint
  7. Kitty Cat (forget about you lah , I know you are busy moving)
  8. Dora

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have done this before lo..
next time ya ;)

Zooropa said...

Thx Sammi, I'll do this 2nite!

Dora:)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll write about it~ Thanks for tag ya

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. I've done mine here http://justmytots.com/2007/11/16/8-is-the-number/

Unknown said...

Thank you for the tag,I'd just did it.:)

Lemonjude said...

Accept Jesus now la...and get baptist don't wait until too last minute.. :)

Sammi said...

lemonjuide,

Ya , I am a christian too. Don't worry

KittyCat said...

Hi! I just knew that I was tagged here...thank =) Will do it soon!

KittyCat said...

Hi! I just knew that I was tagged here...thank =) Will do it soon!