Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Life Is A Prisoner Without Hope

Just last week, my husband and I were talking about our life, things just seems not going so well in his career, and we are facing what others are facing- raising two kids with less free times, worry about financial status, fearful of security nowadays, life is repetition of works, house works .......The discussion just has NO Ending, No Conclusion, No Joy ....but Endless with "Hai Hai Hai" (sigh) . We both admit life has nothing special and is meaningless without HOPE and PURPOSE.

We could not continue to be like that so we were down for 1 day and we knew we need to arise again with confident and hope , and we made it.

You know, I used to be in bad mood easily and could be down from 1 day to 1 week when I was young so I can understand quite well when people are sad or not happy or lost along their life journey. I always feel sorry about them and hope they won't repeat the same thing I had done in the past. You know what, it take a lot of courage and strength to stand up again from the situation.

Below are what I normally do when I am down or in frustration:

1. Pick Up My Hope and Dream Again -we cannot live without passion.

2. Be positive and believe good things will happen soon.

3. Count The Blessing - Count what I already have, I don't take things for granted.

4. Pamper myself sometimes say buy a beautiful cloth, eat a big dinner or sleep long long long hour.

5. Throw out your frustration to your loved one or friends.

6. Help others in poor or worsen situation than me, I find my value and purpose of life.

7. To me, most important of all is to find strength in God, ask for blessing and this is the most effective way to get up faster. With all the promises He gives, I believe things will be straightened out anyway. His words really comfort me when I am in doubt, fear and frustration.

Lastly, this is some verse from bible, I hope it does help you too.

“If you will be a prisoner of hope, God will restore back to you double everything that was stolen” ” (Zechariah 9:12).

"Be bold, be strong, for the Lord is with you" (Joshua 1:9).

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. I will ease and relieve and refresh your soul.” (Matthew 11:28 AMP).


No comments: