Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What Did I do During Hari Raya?

Wow, I am so excited because I got some news friends visited my blog. It is so happy when I see new faces in my blog log and it keep on "growing". I must apologies lah because of not able to answer your comment and say thank you for those dropped by because I was occupied in the past few days. I was kind of "resting" and "disappear" in the past few days. Hm, lazy no good ah!

When I say occupied sound busy actually not but upon my husband and children request, I think I as a wife and mother must spend more time with them. Since I started this blogging world, I have stolen some of the family hour and boss's time, so I think I should "Repent and Change" lah! Ha! (cannot be too addict ho, agree? Family and work should come first)

Well, what did I do during Raya? Nothing special lah, shopping in Pyramid -Visited Popular , my girl is fond of books. Visited my friends house and celebrated my brother's birthday.

Hm, I am so happy because I find a Eco Save Hypermarket opens in my housing area, also a Chinese Primary school will open in this area too. Yes, means to say my place has more value, ha ha,ha good good good! Besides, my place is very convenience leh, do you admire me?? (Ha!) I am intend to send my girl to Chinese school when she was 7 years old. Too happy to hear these good news.

Hey friends, TELL ME what did you do during Raya????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think I am one of the new faces in your blog~ nice blog that you have, keep it ups~

Sammi said...

Dear Sean,

A simple and little encoragement is great to me, thanks.

jazzmint said...

thx for dropping by my blog :).

ur girl is almost same age as my boy hehe...

i've filed all the tutorials for scrapbooking under tutorials category. hope you'll find that useful :)

Sammi said...

Dear Jazzmint,

thaks a lot for your tips. I will look into it.

L'abeille said...

My Raya was a blessed one. I've my parents and all my love ones with me :)

Anonymous said...

I had a bake out! hahahaha... that was what I did.

Thanks for coming by my blog too and like I've posted, I've been lazy lately... hehehe too much blogging the past few months so now is the end result.