Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nightmare!!

Oh No, something wrong with my company purchase and invoicing system, some of the data are totally GONE SUDDENLY.....AH, what happen to it?

You know the data file is kept in my computer and I suppose to do back up for it, however the back up data has same problem, OH No...who knows somebody will blame me for that??? AH....Next week is account closing week if cannot fix in time, how to do it??? I still have some purchase order to proceed and cannot do now....How, How How???

No worry, no worry, must calm down, call technician, he will come tomorrow morning but I doubt if he can fix it, if cannot fix How...AH AH AH, I cannot imagine what will happen. This disaster come too sudden, it make me headache so I decide to come home earlier today.

See what will happen tomorrow, let's forget about it today, I really need a good rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,first time here.Ur kids look so cute :D

Sammi said...

Dear desperate Mum,
Thanks for dropping by, what is your URL??