Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Age I Wish To Go Back To

My friend L'abeille ask me to share this subject, after I have a deep thought about this. "The Age That I Wish To Go Back To is my childhood before 12 years old." WHY?? Simply because:

This age was most pure and simple (not much contaminated, Ha!) ;
This age was just too happy without much worry ;
This age was glorious (good results, got a lot of presents from school);
This age had a lot of activities (dancing, singing competition.....).

Why not other age?? Simple because:
Teenage stage - A lot of love stories but mostly case closed without results (sign!);
College life - Had to continue study some more (very lazy....);
Working life - Work like dog but earned not much (too pity!);
Marriage life - Very good too but sometimes had quarrel (I hope my husband never see this post);
Mother life - Suffering because have to wake up every nights (just kidding).

After all the analysis above, I think I have selected the right choice to go back to. What about you my friends, please share with me (sorry lah, I am new comer, haven't found many friends yet, I got three only)-

Shooi
Beckysmum
The Lai Family


*******************Start copy************************
Instructions:Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid's life.
L'abeille wish to go back to any year but never return to age 28
Sammi wish to go back to childhood before 12 years old

2 comments:

L'abeille said...

Hehe, guess we are all contaminated after the age of 13 ;)

Sammi said...

I said only lah, not as bad as you thought. I think I still have a pure heart (ha!)