Friday, September 28, 2007

Please Remind Me To Remind You, OK!

Many of us have this habit, think about it if you have the same habit like this:

Your husband said "Please remind me to buy a shampoo tomorrow" (if you forgot to remind, he would be angry at you for not reminding him);

Your mum said "Please remind me to bring back the medicine" (if you forgot, you get scolded even worst);

Your boss said "Please remind me to follow-up this case" (I kept quiet because I couldn't fight back )

I told my daughter "Please remind mommy to buy milk powder, toilet roll, cheese, yogurt......(a long list, but I am not trying to push responsibilities but to train her memory lah!)

How would you response to this kind of "request" when asked?

Yes, normally I would say "Please remind me to remind you, OK!" Ha, ha, I think this is a good and humorous answer (except not applicable to your boss). It remind them to take back their own responsibility.

For those who practise it frequently, please reduce your no of "request" unless you just want to train up some one's memory like me is okay.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I also will give the standard answer if Loong asked me to remind him something. In return, he also will give me the same answer. The best practise is, sendiri remind sendiri lor!! LOL

Sammi said...

See see see, it works and this is called wisdom. Want to try it out like me and beckysmum