Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Work As a Team

After today meeting about the youth ministry in church, I am glad because I see the unity among the members. It is so beautiful that all united in the love of God. People that from different background, different perceptions can come to a compromised point of views. All I see are the unity, love, humble and obedience among the team members.

No doubt that when there are people around there are arguments. For a very long long time I was always compromised myself to please others, I was very much afraid to fight with people in work place or in the church. I might be too serious when I say fighting or I should change to I used not to insist strongly on certain opinions. However, sooner or later I found sometimes insistence is necessary and argument is unavoidable sometimes. I learn to accept it and shouldn't be too personal and believe every suggestion or opinion that are putting out are for the sake of good intention.

What I learn from the recent project that I work on is that - If you want a project to be succeed, work as a team, HOW? First admit everyone has his/her weakness, we try to cover, forgive and forgo. What we need to do is use our strength to serve in our area. We are born to help each other, to complete each other as there is no one is perfect in this world. If you team is united, I can't promise it will bring success definitely but I am sure if the team is not one hearted, sure the project will fail.

No comments: