Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Grateful Heart

Further to my post yesterday, I really grateful and thankful to my parents that are always giving me help when I need them. I thank Lord for giving me a great parents. Remember the first day when Li Chien was in hospital due to frighten he didn't want to lie down on bed at all, although he was very much tired but he just couldn't calm down and sleep, it was my mother to carry him the whole day until I came after work. If not I was busy closing account I will taking care of him personally. I had been in hospital for 2 nights and my father responsible for my daughter at home -cooked her food, bathed her, and folded the cloth and diapers (I can't recall I seen him doing this.)

For those great works and hard works that my parents had done for me and my family, I appreciate it very much. To me they deserve the best of all praises, money and respect. Hence, I hope I can be more patience when I talk to them or when argument start next time. One thing I learn and I am still trying my very best to do is "We might be right at certain points but not necessary we fight all might to try convince others. We may get the victory in the end but we might have hurt the other party. LOVE is most important of all, it is kindness and gentleness that will win the trust and love in the end."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is better both party can compromised each to other... Then that would no be so much argument.