Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yes, I did it !

Wah, I can't believe finally I did it. See some different in my blog?? Neh, the sliding picture of my children growth.

You can't imaging how long I have tested before putting up this (I tried Picasa2 few days but seems it doesn't fit the purpose so I use Slide and I got everything that I need), yeah, now I don't have to envy others blog, I can do it now.

As I am new to the blogging world, I don't have techniques and knowledge at all, so I am learning step by step, day by day and I am quite satisfied with my progress. The only difference after joining this world is I need to sleep very very late....like now it is already 3.35am.....see you later....and I will sleep tight.

Lastly, not forget to give you some encouragement here -

Everyone sure can get over whatever difficulties that faced today, what you need are just faith, persistence and determination.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is a process of learning. Enjoy blogging! Tell you what, I enjoy reading your posts! :-)

Sammi said...

Thanks thanks thanks, I really need your encoragement.

L'abeille said...

Wah *clap clap clap*! The slides were nicely arranged :)

Sammi said...

To L'abeille,

Yes, I am Cool