Monday, September 17, 2007

It is good to be Two than to be Single

It was a busy weekend! Getting up early on Sat morning to the market, cooking breakfast and lunch, taking care of siblings alone while my husband went out for meeting, attended seminar at night......Sunday we went to church in the morning, it was much longer than normal service. It was 2.30pm when reached home, then repeat the same things all over again ......doing laundry, cleaning up, washing car, telling story & playing with siblings...... OH NO, JUST TOO EXHAUSTED AND FRUSTRATED FOR REPEATING ALL THE ROUTINE. I CAN'T EVEN ENJOY A BIT DURING THE REST DAY!
However it is not the focus points I want to emphasize today, thanks Lord for giving me a helper while I was weak, frustrated and in 'blue mood'. Thanks to my husband the dinner he prepared last night, it is always true as bible said "It is not good for the man to be alone, I will make a helper suitable for him". A little help and caring will refresh one so that one can be encoraged and walk even further and stronger.

No comments: