Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My New Target of 2008

Cannot imagine if the world just left only with work work work...... Since my promotion end of Dec 2007, life is just too busy and occupied with job.....travelling, training and deadline. I worked from 7am to 7pm, just too tired. I am still learning and adjusting between job and family life.

A lot of pressure come in because of meeting deadline and new things to pick up......It is a process for sure and only thing that make me feel right is this is a new challenge to lead me to another level. It is a good to move up my confidence level to another stage.

There is just too many things to learn in life, as said if life only left job, it is no meaning, may be I haven't found some job that really worth my entire time to spend on it....and I am still seeking.

To me, children is just too important, hence I have a new direction now, I hope to spend another 3 years working before settle down as a housewife, spend full time with children when they need me. I am not so sure if I am trying to escape from pressure.....but I think (at least at this point of time) it is a right move.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can relate very much to your dilemma right now.Since you have a specific issu it would be great if you think through how you want your life to look and feel and then come up with a plan that you believe in for achieving it.since you have put so much thought into quiting in three year later, something is telling you that you dO want to spend more time with your kids.Whereever decison you make I will always support you.Wish you good luck with your search for the right balance.:)

Zooropa said...

Oh Sammi, congrats on ur promotion! Find time to relax ok?...Take care.

Dora:)

Anonymous said...

Just curios la. You work for such a long hours how do you handle your house hold ? and your children ?

Anonymous said...

family comes first right?

Bits said...

Hi Sammi, long time didn't hear from you! Welcome back.

Yea, sometime I feel the same too. If I ever have enough to be a SAHM. And will I make the right decision? Well, it is the best time to spend with our kids, if they grow older & independent, they will spend less time with us already...

Wish you all the best in whatever decision you make.