Monday, November 5, 2007

They Are Getting Old.......

I noticed that my father's hearing is no good recently, I called him few times but no response even a near distance......I tested him in another incident and he didn't response in time.


My mom went to sleep early at night and she looked very tired recently.

This does not happen suddenly but I notice the signs and symptoms only recently, only now I have a stronger feeling that they are getting old .....I don't know may be this awareness is good so that I can start serving them better; I still have a wish to bring them oversea with their most lovable grand son and grand daughter.


Today I purposely go and check some of the good message that I kept in the email, its message still touch me very much when I read them again......especially since I become mother of two children. Some of the sentence really make me cry .......It says:


Dear Son and daughter,


Do you know how much time I spent to teach you to eat good, to button up, to tie shoes lace?


Do you still remember how long we repeated it before you sang your first rhymes?


If now I dirty my shirt when I eat, forget to button up, if I repeating and repeating the same old story, please do not nervous, give me necessary time and be patience to me.....


When my tired leg do not allow me to walk, give me your hand just like the same way I did when you gave your first step........


The most important thing is not my conversation but surely to be with you and to have you listening to me.




I think I start having some pressure now, all in my life I depend them for so much for so long, I really can't imagine what will happen if I lose them one day, I thought I have grown up but until this stage I realise I am still not yet. This notice really make me thinking about - how to raise them, thank them and show love and appreciation to them in time, thanks Lord I still have many things I can do and still have time to do it.


Friends, appreciate your parents and love them today just like them loved you always when you was young.....

No comments: