Friday, October 19, 2007

Wake Me up

Li Chien will wake up 2-3 times at night, sometimes because he is hungry, sometimes is due to mosquitoes bite. When he wake up, he will use his hand to touch my face or nose to wake me up too. Without a bottle of milk he cannot sleep again. If I try to ignore him, he will be angry and begins to "E..E..Ah...Ah" and he will point to the dressing table where the bottle and milk are placed -then you have no choice but "die-die" have to wake up and make milk for him loh!


4 comments:

jazzmint said...

ya sometimes i'm also so lazy to wake up, but no choice cause kids want milk.

btw, my blog add is jazzmint.net/blog, notice the link is not correct ;). I'm linking u

Sasha Tan said...

u need to be persistent. choose a friday and just totally ignore them, then by 2-3 days they'll get used to it and u wil have peaceful sleep :) good luck!

Sammi said...

Sasha,

But my heart and ear is so "soft" , I cannot do this, HOW leh? Nevermind lah, he is much better than my girl already. Li Ya used to wake up 5-6 times.

To Jazzmint,
I will change the link.

L'abeille said...

Wah...your boy sudah bermisai hehee..